Love is loud : how Diane Nash led the Civil Rights Movement
- ISBN: 9781534451049
- ISBN: 153445103X
- ISBN: 9781534451032
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Recently Published: 5 / 5.0
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references.|
|Summary, etc.:||"A picture book biography of Diane Nash, a Civil Rights Movement leader at the side of Martin Luther King and John Lewis. Born in the 1940s in Chicago, Diane went on to take command of the Nashville Movement, leading lunch counter sit-ins and peaceful marches. Diane decides to fight not with anger or violence, but with love. With her strong words of truth and actions, she works to stop segregation"--|
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 A Paula Wiseman Book, Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Grades 2-3 A Paula Wiseman Book, Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
- 12 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terryville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.