- ISBN: 9781524740702
- ISBN: 1524740705
- ISBN: 1667034014
- ISBN: 9781667034010
- Physical Description: 1 Wonderbook (1 volume (unpaged)) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
Release date supplied by publisher.
Print book published: New York : Nancy Paulsen Books, .
Audiobook originally released by Penguin Random House.
Issued as a Wonderbook, a pre-loaded audiobook player permanently attached to a hardcover book.
Powered by a rechargeable battery ; USB charger required for recharging.
Audiobook player has 2 modes. Read-Along mode narrates the story. Learning mode asks questions related to the story.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Jane Santos.|
|Summary, etc.:||Illustrations and easy-to-read text in English and Spanish follow monarch butterflies on their journey from Canada to Mexico. Includes author's note on how to help protect monarch butterflies.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Pre-K to 1.
In English and Spanish.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme -- Juvenile fiction.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terryville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.