The atlas paradox / Olivie Blake.
- ISBN: 9798885784085
- Physical Description: 745 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"The Atlas Paradox is the long-awaited sequel to Olivie Blake's New York Times bestselling dark academic sensation The Atlas Six--guaranteed to have even more yearning, backstabbing, betrayal, and chaos. Six magicians were presented with the opportunity of a lifetime. Five are now members of the Society. Two paths lay before them. All must pick a side. Alliances will be tested, hearts will be broken, and The Society of Alexandrians will be revealed for what it is: a secret society with raw, world-changing power, headed by a man whose plans to change life as we know it are already under way"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wizards > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Secret societies > Fiction.
Scholars > Fiction.
Magicians > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terryville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.