My bones / by Rachel Rose.
- ISBN: 9781636914404
- ISBN: 1636914403
- ISBN: 9781636914473
- ISBN: 1636914470
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bearport Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The inside scoop -- Let's connect -- Bony shapes -- Stand tall -- Safety first -- Teamwork -- Living bones -- Strong bones -- Keep on movin' -- Your busy body.
"What keeps you standing tall? Your bones! But they do more than just stop you from flopping on the floor. Your bones make up the frame of your body and support you. They protect your other organs and team up with muscles and joints to help you move. And while they're doing all this, they are living and growing, too! Explore what's inside you with fun text, bright pictures, and lively illustrations"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 7-8 Bearport Publishing Company.
Grades 2-3 Bearport Publishing Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bones > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terryville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.