A Christmas memory / Richard Paul Evans.
- ISBN: 9781982177447
- ISBN: 1982177446
- Physical Description: 182 pages ; 19 cm
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2022.
The #1 New York Times bestselling King of Christmas Fiction is back this holiday season with another heartwarming and wintery tale of rediscovering faith and love. A coming-of-age holiday tale based on Richard Paul Evans's own childhood that shows us how hope and acceptance can be found in the most unexpected of places. -- From the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Holidays > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Belief and doubt > Fiction.
- 5 of 27 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terryville Public Library.
- 24 current holds with 27 total copies.