The caretakers : a novel / Amanda Bestor-Siegal.
- ISBN: 9780063138186
- ISBN: 0063138182
- Physical Description: 337 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022.
Set in a wealthy Parisian suburb, an emotionally riveting debut told from the point of view of six women, and centered around a group of au pairs, one of whom is arrested after a sudden and suspicious tragedy strikes her host family--a dramatic exploration of identity, class, and caregiving from a profoundly talented new writer.
In 2015 Paris, a young au pair is arrested after the sudden death of her young charge and finds herself caught in the middle of turbulent dynamics of her host family's household, in this novel told from six women's point of view--all of whom know the truth.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 9 of 24 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terryville Public Library.
- 10 current holds with 24 total copies.