Courage to dream : tales of hope in the Holocaust / Neal Shusterman ; [illustrated by] Andrés Vera Martínez.
- ISBN: 9780545313483
- ISBN: 0545313481
- ISBN: 9780545313476
- ISBN: 0545313473
- Physical Description: 241 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographic references.
Courage to Dream plunges readers into the darkest time of human history--the Holocaust. This graphic novel explores one of the greatest atrocities in modern memory, delving into the core of what it means to face the extinction of everything and everyone you hold dear. Woven from Jewish folklore and cultural history, five interlocking narratives explore one common story--the tradition of resistance and uplift.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Bandes dessinées historiques.
- 12 of 17 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terryville Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.