The Magic School Bus explores human evolution [electronic resource].
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781338750669 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338750666 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (1hr., 06 min.)) : digital.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic Audiobooks, 2021.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Cassandra Morris and Polly Adams.
When Arnold wishes he had more information for his family tree, Ms. Frizzle revs up the Magic School Bus and the class zooms back to prehistoric times. First stop: 3.5 billion years ago! There aren't any people around to ask for directions. Luckily Ms. Frizzle has a plan, and the class is right there to watch simple cells become sponges and then fish and dinosaurs, then mammals and early primates and, eventually, modern humans. It's the longest class trip ever! This is the story of a species, of our species, as only Ms. Frizzle can tell it. Joanna Cole and Bruce Degen tackle this essential topic with the insight and humor that have made the Magic School Bus the bestselling science series of all time. Hop on board for a class trip that spans billions of lifetimes!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human evolution > Juvenile literature.
Human beings > Origin > Juvenile literature.
Evolution (Biology) > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Magic School Bus ; bk. 16
- Joanna, Cole. Magic School Bus. Spoken word ; bk. 16
- Magic school bus adventure series. Spoken word ; 16.