Goldenrod : poems / Maggie Smith.
- 4 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terryville Public Library.
2 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Terryville Public Library||811 SMI (Text to phone)||34028153253365||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1982185066
- ISBN: 9781982185060
- Physical Description: xii, 113 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: First One Signal Publishers/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : One Signal Publishers, 2021.
"With her breakout bestseller Keep Moving, Maggie Smith captured the nation with her "meditations on kindness and hope" (NPR). Now, with Goldenrod, the award-winning poet returns with a powerful collection of poems that look at parenthood, solitude, love, and memory. Pulling objects from everyday life--a hallway mirror, a rock found in her son's pocket, a field of goldenrods at the side of the road--she reveals the magic of the present moment. Only Maggie Smith could turn an autocorrect mistake into a line of poetry, musing that her phone "doesn't observe / the high holidays, autocorrecting / shana tova to shaman tobacco, / Rosh Hashanah to rose has hands."​--Amazon.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||American poetry > 21st century.