Slaughterhouse-five : or, The children's crusade : a duty-dance with death / by Kurt Vonnegut.
- ISBN: 0385333846 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780385333849 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 275 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Dial Press trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Press, 2005.
"A fourth-generation German-American now living in easy circumstances on Cape Cod (and smoking too much), who, as an American infantry scout hors de combat, as a prisoner of war, witnessed the fire-bombing of Dresden, Germany, "The Florence of the Elbe," a long time ago, and survived to tell the tale. This is a novel somewhat in the telegraphic schizophrenic manner of tales of the planet Tralfamadore, where the flying saucers come from. Peace."
Billy Pilgrim returns home from the Second World War only to be kidnapped by aliens from the planet Tralfamadore, who teach him that time is an eternal present
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Fiction.
Free will and determinism > Fiction.
- 24 of 26 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terryville Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 26 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Terryville Public Library||F VON (Text)||34028153266565||Adult Fiction||Available||-|